Welcome to this Husbands Only lesson!
In this lesson, we’re going to show you 2 videos that explain how to match a tie with a checked & a striped shirt.
Here’s a tip just in case you are wondering what a checked shirt is.
A checked shirt has square or box patterns.
OK, now let’s get started…
First off, did you know there is a secret for this?
Believe it or not, there is a proper way to select colors and patterns that will make a tie POP!
How To Match a Tie with a Checked Shirt
How to Match a Tie with a Striped Shirt
What you should have learned from these 2 videos about ties:
- How to match Quick Look @ Amazon with tie patterns
- How to match shirt colors with tie colors
- On a thinner striped shirt, you go for a larger pattern tie
- On a larger striped shirt, you go for a smaller pattern tie
That wasn’t too difficult I hope?
As we conclude this lesson, I hope these tips have helped you understand how to pick a tie for your guy that will POP?
Now let’s browse ties. Click the link below to shop for ties. Thanks!
Best Selling Ties
- 10-ounce, 90/10 cotton/poly PrintPro XP low pill, high-stitch density fabric; 100% cotton face
- Two-ply hood with grommets and dyed-to-match drawcord
- Set-in sleeves
- Coverseamed armholes and waistband
- Front pouch pocket
- Length: 57.1" (146CM) Width: 3.1" (8CM) at widest
- Item Type:Ties
- Waterproof, HIGH QUALITY
- Department Name:Adult
- QTY:6 X material：100%Silk
- Signature contrast tail
- Width: 3 1/8"
- Length: 62"
Last update on 2020-09-26 at 21:22.