Special Gifts for Him
Keeping a marriage healthy is all about the details―the daily actions and interactions in which husbands and wives lift each other up and offer support, encouragement, and love.
In The Husband Project, women will discover fun and creative ways to bring back that lovin’ feeling and remind their husbands―and themselves―why they married in the first place.
Using the sense of humor that draws thousands of women a year to hear her speak, Kathi Lipp shows wives through simple daily action plans.
You’ll learn how you can bring the fun back into your relationship even amidst busy schedules.
The Husband Project is an indispensable resource for the wife who desires to…
- discover the unique plan God has for her marriage and her role as a wife
- create a plan to love her husband “on purpose”
- support and encourage other wives who want to make their marriage a priority
- experience release from the guilt of “not being enough”
Your 21 Day Plan…
- Lipp, Kathi (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 224 Pages - 01/01/2009 (Publication Date) - Harvest House Publishers (Publisher)
The Husband Project is for every woman who desires to bring more joy into her marriage but just needs a little help in setting a plan into action.
Last update on 2020-10-20 at 01:03.