Hi There and welcome to this Husbands Only lesson.
For this quick tip for wives, we’re going to look at how to pick men’s shoes.
Let’s start with a reality check…
If you’re like most wives, your husband probably only has a couple of pairs of shoes that he wears with everything, right?
We’re going to fix that and in this quick video, you’ll learn about the differences in shoes and how to pick a quality pair of men’s shoes so your man looks good.
Picking Men’s Shoes
What you should have learned watching this video:
- What is a quality shoe?
- What is a lace-up or wingtip shoe?
- What is a slip-on or loafer shoe?
- What is a chukka boot?
- What is a buckled shoe?
- What is a toe cap?
- How you can tell if a shoe is cheap?
- How to inspect a shoe’s sole, stitching and lines.
I hope you have enjoyed watching this video on Tips for Buying Men’s Shoes? Now let’s go browsing shoes. Click the link below to shop for men’s shoes…
Best Selling Men’s Dress Shoes
- Lace-up dress shoe featuring easy-on inset goring, lightly padded collar, and double-stitched cap toe
- Steel stability shank
- Removable Ortholite footbed
- 13 M US
- Breathable leather
- Flexible sole
- Non-marking outsole
- Extremely lightweight
- Memory foam insole
- CLASSIC STYLE: Cap-toe oxford featuring burnished brogue perforated trims and blind-eyelet lacing
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABILITY: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible contrasting outsole with stitch detailing on low stacked heel
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size
Last update on 2019-01-16 at 16:23.