Hi there and welcome to this Husband’s Only lesson.
For this quick tip for wives, we’re going to look at how to pick men’s shoes.
Let’s start with a reality check…
If you’re like most wives, your husband probably only has a couple of pairs of shoes that he wears with everything, right?
We’re going to fix that and in this quick video, you’ll learn about the differences in shoes and how to pick a quality pair of men’s shoes so your man looks good.
Picking Men’s Shoes
What you should have learned watching this video:
- What is a quality shoe?
- What is a lace-up or wingtip shoe?
- What is a slip-on or loafer shoe?
- What is a chukka boot?
- What is a buckled shoe?
- What is a toe cap?
- How you can tell if a shoe is cheap?
- How to inspect a shoe’s sole, stitching and lines.
I hope you have enjoyed watching this video on Tips for Buying Men’s Shoes? Now let’s go browsing shoes. Click the link below to shop for men’s shoes…
Best Selling Men’s Dress Shoes
- Comfort Features: Ortholite Footbed, Smooth Fabric and PU Linings, Durable TPR Outsole
- Stretch Gore Panels for a Flexible Fit
- Premium Full Grain Leather
- Heel Height 1 inch
- Handsome style with superior comfort.
- Rich leather upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Dual goring across top of shoe for added comfort.
- Soft fabric and synthetic lining. Cushioned OrthoLite® footbed for additional support and comfort. Durable synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 15 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Designed in USA
- Wooden Heel height: 1" (approx)
- Premium Faux Leather Lining, Latex Cushioned Footbed.
- Lace-up construction，Classic Brogue Wing Tip Design.
- Flexible and Comfort oxfords with ornamental perforated patterns.
Last update on 2020-07-08 at 02:40.