Welcome to this Husband’s Only lesson where I’ll help women learn how to pick a man’s suit.
What you’ll learn can make a big difference in how the suit looks and fits your guy.
Imagine going out with him to a nice restaurant and he’s dressed in a fitted suit, what does that say about you? I’ll tell you, WOW look at her!
I’m excited to show you this short video which will show you 7 tips for picking a man’s suits.
Watch the video then we will have a quick review…
7 Tips For Picking A Man’s Suit
OK, here’s what you should have learned about suits:
- Only Buy Matching Jackets and Pants (same fabric).
- Only Buy 2 button coats (don’t button the lower button).
- No Pleats (pleats are for Gram-Pas!)
- Buy suits in subtle colors (grey, navy, black…)
- Buy a suit that fits (don’t guess the chest, waist or length!)
- The fit is key to a good looking suit. The suit should hug the body but not be too tight.
- Have a tailor tweak the pants and jacket for the best results.
That concludes this quick lesson on the 7 easy tips for picking a man’s suit (coat and pants). Follow these tip and your man will stand out from the crowd! Thanks.
Now click the link below to browse suits…
Best Selling Men’s Suits
- Blazer, pant, and vest sold separately
- Stretch fabric. Fully lined interior
- The advantage of the Calvin Klein Slim Fit Suit Separate is the ability to customize your jacket and pant size. Select your sizes and add them to the cart separately.
- The pant is designed to lay a bit lower on the hips and is nicely tapered from the thigh to a bottom opening that captures the modern look every man is looking to achieve.
- This classic performance wool fabric with its refined aesthetic is easy to wear in any climate all year round.
- Wool is a sustainable fabric that is versatile with natural stretch for added comfort and easy to care for and maintain.
- Dressing to impress has never been easier!
- High performance, stretch fabric expertly blended to maximize look, comfort, feel, and durability
- The modern fit is ideal for the guy looking to update his wardrobe without going too slim
- Side vented, flap-pocket jacket and flat front, non-cuffed pants for a sleek, contemporary look
- Moderate lapel width allows you to style accordingly with most neckties
- Finely tailored for any occasion, delivered at a value. Pants arrive unhemmed for exact tailoring
Last update on 2020-04-08 at 12:11.